The staff at the Cottages of Monroe has come up with unique activities based on the interests of our residents. The calendar is carefully planned to ensure that residents and their families have an opportunity to participate in a variety of activities that support their mind, body, and spirit. Whether attending an activity at the Cottages or an outing to an event, our residents have numerous opportunities that support an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Weekly Bible Study
- Monthly Birthday Parties and Other Special Occasions
- Lunch Bunch – Visit Area Restaurants
- Monthly Covered Dish Dinner
- Weekly Lunch and Soup Kitchen
- Music Entertainers visit often sharing their talents
- Training Classes – Such as the AARP Driving Class